Saturday, June 21, 2008

Can't believe it!

So i made this blog... and then neglected it for almost a month! OPPS. whenever i write blogs i feel stupid... like the person reading it is going to be like what the hell is this person talking about haha! i guess thats just my insecurities. anyways. as we speak someone is test driving my old car! i hope it sells! it would be wonderful to get tags for my new beautiful 2005 dodge stratus! whoo yeah :-) lol

Leahs with Ashley and BJ, they watched her today while i was at work... which btw SUCKED! My bitch of a boss came in and made me stand up the whole time! my foot is hurting like a *****! yeah... something is wrong with my foot and i havent figured out what! any ideas? there is NO swelling, NO redness, and i dont remember hitting or bumping it! now please someone tell me why it hurts to walk!? what a delima. its pretty bad but ill get over it!

soo anyways i dont have much to say today except that its beautiful outside and i want to go get my daughter NOW but im waiting on these people to hand over the money and take the car! haha wish me luck! :-) adios everyone! hopefully ill be back before another month passes. lol no ill be on later... im going to write a blog about leahs birthday party plans so far! yes i know im crazy... but its only 3 months away!!

No comments: